- Austin, Texas
- Job Terms:
- $50-58/hour W2 DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katy Vincent
Aquent is recruiting for a Content Strategist to join the Digital Experience Management (DXM) team with our Fortune 100 Financial Services client in Austin, Texas! This team helps digital content owners create brilliant experiences for prospects and clients. As they move to a new content management system, they are implementing an omnichannel content strategy to ensure their content meets users where and how they need it and they need YOUR help! Drupal experience is ideal.
- 18 month assignment with potential to extend and/or convert
- Will begin remote but resume in-office in Austin, Texas when it's safe to return
- 40 hours/week opportunity offering best in class benefits from Aquent that include Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, FSA and more!
What you'll do:
As a content strategist, you will work with marketing and product teams to scope and plan the content projects and migrations for implementation with the content management system (CMS). In the process, you will help define a service model that brings additional capabilities to partners as needed to advance their business goals. You will partner closely with development teams, site builders, and stakeholders to prioritize projects and ensure we deliver brilliant digital experiences.
- Proactively partner with digital content owners to assess and improve the effectiveness of their content experiences.
- Conduct content audits to determine the scope of content experiences
- Proactively analyze content experiences to determine updates to our CMS content model.
- Partner closely with development teams and technical architects to ensure DXM platforms meet the needs of our partners.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships across multiple levels of the organization.
- Influence stakeholders to drive prioritization of decisions to ensure project timelines are met.
- Foster a culture of trust and transparency through open communication and documentation
What you'll have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Content Strategist and working within a CMS
- CMS Proficiency: Has worked in a CMS as a core responsibility, whether updating content or working on configuration. Ideally worked on a large content migration.
- Content modeling: Understands content types and content relationships, and how these are implemented in a CMS. Ideally has helped establish content types and field-able content items.
- Content audit: Has completed analysis of large content inventories. Can articulate the approach, and how the audit drove decisions for larger team.
- Lean project management: Experienced at keeping projects and activities moving forward. Creates clarity for team members by articulating clear next steps to move an initiative forward.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!