- Arlington, VA; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$50/hr DOE
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- Develop joint marketing plans (tradeshows, webinars, workshops, digital marketing, content development, etc.), including MDF investment, with strategic partners for PS, nominated by WWPS partner sales teams
- Collaborate with PS PDMs on go-to-market plan for assigned partners
- Ensure joint marketing plan is incorporated into PDM partner account plans
- Manage relationship with marketing counterpart at the partner organization - on development and execution of the joint marketing plan
- Work with/project manage partners to ensure Execution of joint marketing plans with strategic partners
- Track performance of plans (leads, opportunities, sales pipeline)
- 7-10 years marketing experience
- College degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent related experience
- Experience in any Public Sector vertical (government, education, non-profits, healthcare)
- Experience in partner marketing / channel marketing / alliance marketing
- Understanding of Cloud / SaaS based services
- Experience working with APN partners like EdTechs (Ellucian, Balckboar), GovTechs(Tyler Technologies, Appriss), GSIs (Deloitte, Leidos, DXC), ISVs (Adobe, Trend Micro) Distrbutors (Tech Data, Ingram Micro) or Large Resellers (CDW, SHI, Carahsoft)
- Experience working at or with technologies companies, B2B
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.