- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Maureen Shiver
The National Sales Senior Leader is responsible for the sales and business development activities and will be a proven sales leader who is creative and self-driven with the passion for people development, and offering value-added solutions. This position will lead a national sales teams across products and regions with the accountability to cultivate internal talent while achieving goals. Up until now, my client has been highly successful but needs a high caliber sales leader to get them to the next level. This is a dynamic business that is growing organically both through existing markets and through investment and innovation into new areas, particularly cyber security.
- Ability to motivate and lead enterprise salespeople with genuine enthusiasm, while utilizing metrics and accountability as success measures.
- Provide daily leadership and direction to the national sales teams in order to achieve consistent and sustained performance
- Develop and achieve company sales and gross margin goals.
- Develop market expertise to leverage opportunities for increased valued offerings to customer base
- Set and achieve aggressive team goals to accelerate growth through current and new customer markets.
- Develop and implement detailed plans for penetrating new business opportunities.
- Identify additional capabilities necessary for successful saturation in existing and new industries, developing and executing on business plans to support the required to accomplish needed outcomes.
- Work with your teams to define skill gaps and staffing needs to support needed growth.
- Develop and sustain upper-level customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree required; with a minimum of 10 years of sales management and business development experience.
- Previous experience leading teams that sell multiple, complex, and coordinated B2B products -- SaaS or technology enterprise sales a PLUS!!!
- Demonstrated track record of success throughout career directly linked to developing new value propositions, revenue streams and building long lasting relationships that are of value to all stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills in managing sales efforts for an organization, both with inside and outside sales.
- The follow through to see that every customer receives their product and is beyond satisfied with the outcome.
- Ability to learn about various products, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner.
- Ability to motivate and lead salespeople with genuine enthusiasm, while utilizing metrics and accountability as success measures.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and exceptional presentation skills.
- Customer service experience highly preferred.
Note: The position offers attractive base compensation plus a lucrative bonus plan, and exceptional benefits.