- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's client, one of the leading communications & technology companies in the world, is looking for a new Creative Project Manager to join their internal creative agency!
This person will be supporting Design Operations for their portfolio of digital product lines. Most of these product lines involve the latest, state of the art technology! The Design Ops team is responsible for program management, stakeholder management, resourcing, and planning intiatives.
Day to Day:
- Manage programs or portfolios for Digital Product design workstreams
- Facilitate and lead processes to drive effective project execution
- Support collaborations
- Work with cross-function stakeholders to proactively identify dependences impacting design workstreams
- +5 years in creative project managment
- Experience in an enterprise level environment
- Familiarity with Adobe CC and other design systems