- Seattle, WA or Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
This is a full-time (40 hour per week) contract role supporting a program over social channels for a major product offering. While on assignment there are excellent benefits including excellent healthcare coverage, a matched 401K and more. May be worked from anywhere in the US but the Pacific time zone is preferred, and Seattle would be best. This person should be deeply effective within social media marketing as well as have excellent content strategy, and production capabilities. Role is set to run through the first quarter of 2021.
We are looking for a passionate, rigorous, and results-driven program manager to help us prepare for 2021 by developing and deploying a distribution strategy, editorial calendar, publishing process, and reporting mechanism for content channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and email. This project supports a cross-functional marketing team focused on driving the acquisition and onboarding of partners to the company. This role requires a background in project management, digital content marketing (e.g., Social, Video), strong verbal and written communication skills, and high level of attention to detail.
• Build mechanisms and processes to improve partner content distribution systems, performance, and reporting on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other channels.
• Work closely with creative teams to develop campaign strategy and content assets.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Execute programs while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, product service teams, legal, integration, marketing, support, etc.).
• Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress, roadblocks, and action plans.
• Drive adoption of successful programs and campaigns with New Seller Success teams worldwide.
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, content management, or program management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Communication.
• Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
• Ability to coordinate fast-paced projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandising teams.
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Industry certification (e.g., PMP, Scrum).
• Experience owning a social channel for a large brand.
• Experience driving a content marketing strategy for enterprise website.
• Proven ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
• Aptitude with data queries / building and leveraging data dashboards.
• Experience with project management software (e.g., Asana, Trello)
Role is a 3-6 month engagement with a high likelihood of extending or moving on to another project or assignment within the same organization.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.