- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This User Experience Designer will create the designs for a product launch. This involves design strategy, user research, and visual design.
- 4-5+ years of experience
- User research
- Visual design
- Information design and design strategy
- Proficiency in high fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision or equivalent.
- Ability to articulate ideas, and design plans.
- Expertise in UX performance optimization using qualitative assessment.
- UX design experience across global markets and experience delivering for projects of large scope and complexity
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.