- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Seeking a Digital Designer to keep up with the time to market for new visual assets and design requirements from the Community Relations and Communications team (CRC), providing web design, asset creation, asset management and other design related services as needed in support of the team.
Projects may include, but are not limited to-
- Creation of assets and imagery for multiple platforms to support CRC digital launches
- Support for design evaluations of vendor tools and submissions in relation to the CRCs
- Creating mock ups and presentations for leadership evaluation of CRC digital experiences
- Selection of images for mock ups and CRC web pages
- Organizing image assets from internal and external parties in our corporate image library to provide CRC imagery
- Deep usage of the Adobe suite to manage, create, edit and format image assets for websites, e-blasts, newsletters, social media campaigns, content management support, mock ups, et cetera.
- Support the team with asset management using the corporate and CRC image library
- On request and in conjunction with the UX designer, perform design audits of existing CRC web pages or experiences to maintain graphic standards and brand integrity