- Los Angeles, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
To support our global expansion, we are looking for a Print Producer to join our team. In this role, you would be supporting the Marketing Operations team in all aspects of Print Servicing and Production, including finishing, proof reviews, localization, resizes, and everything in between. You understand Creative Marketing workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have an artistic eye and value the importance of protecting creative integrity while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reporting to the Print Production Manager, you will work alongside Producers to fulfill marketing need for the Latin America market. you will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local internal teams dedicated to post-production, creative, production, localization, strategy, media, marketing, publicity, and social. This means that you are a nimble, entrepreneurial production & project management expert. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge and manage competing priorities amongst global, regional, and local cross-functional stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our end-to-end process of all artwork, static- and image-based print-related aspects of all our original title campaigns, partnering with various internal cross-functional teams.
● Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance.
● Drive and manage all aspects of static- / image-based print-related production work, including color management, creating production-ready finished art / mechanicals, proof reviews, localization, resizes and everything in between.
● Create and modify finished artwork files / mechanicals for a variety of static- / image-based / print-related production needs (digital static images, OOH, or custom wraps) for regional marketing campaigns.
● Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards are maintained.
● Provide guidance and best-practices on finished artwork files for internal or external partners.
● Own day-to-day communications on static- / image-based print-related production workflows and asset production.
● Support the broader Marketing Operations team by consulting and giving context through a print-based / image-based creative and production lens.
● 7+ years Print Production / Digital-Imaging experience at a senior level in creative, production agency or similar environment for LATAM
● Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
● Advance fluency in colour theory, management and regional ICC profiling practices.
● Advance fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
● Knowledge of advertising and marketing campaign workflows, including translating media plans and delivery standards.
● Fluent in digital formats and best practices, know your PPI from your LPI.
● Fluent in print-based formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
● Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
● Experience in retouching, masking, color correction is preferrable.
● You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital and print marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
● You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. ● You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
● You’re collaborative and you have the ability to welcome feedback while channeling them into your work.
● You appreciate excellence in the elements of advertising — photography, illustration, typography.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.