- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a consultant to support their Marketing Analytics and Strategy team and assist the organization in making quantitative-based decisions regarding the Medicare market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, ROI, and current campaigns.
Candidate should be proficient leading the creation of business intelligence data, concisely illustrating critical core Sales, Marketing, and Financial metrics, and developing other innovative ways to measure performance and forecast expected results. Candidate should also be comfortable working with large datasets and performing advanced data analysis & creating dashboards, as well as tools to facilitate reporting such as MS Access, SAS, Pivotal, and Tableau, along with complex MS Excel utilization including PowerPivot, Macros, Tables, etc. Other critical skill sets include the ability to work cross functionally, encouraging team participation and ideation, and presenting findings while being able to influence and read the audience.
- Compile, prepare, and present to stakeholders and leadership analytical results with identification, quantification, and prioritization of opportunities. Reports may include detailed competitor analysis, campaign performance, sales projections and related KPI’s, etc.
- Ability to leverage technical skillset in advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies to increase understanding of metrics correlation and impact on strategy and financial guidance
- Identify and specify additional data necessary to execute innovative metrics required to understand the underlying performance of annual initiatives
- Conducts secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians, and marketing experts to understand and quantify root-cause
- Leads and/or facilitates the design, development, and implementation of new operational controls, performance metrics, information management systems, and automated processes
- Strives to improve his/her skills and competencies and those of the team by demonstrating initiative and leadership in ongoing coaching and training programs
- Compiles and analyzes results of services provided to organization for identification of improvement opportunities
- Develops, produces, gathers, and improves executive and line-of-business dashboards and various adhoc requests
- Implements and supports business intelligence activities utilizing data mining, reporting, and other intelligence methods and tools
- Ensures all established internal reporting and business processes are fully documented with all internal and external quality audit requirements, such as approved P&P’s and Job Aides
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree (MBA, MSA, MSBA) strongly preferred
- Minimum of 4 years' experience performing analytical services
- Proficient in using SQL, SAS, Tableau, and Excel
- Strong knowledge and exposure/experience in healthcare operations or service roles (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Medical Economics, etc.)
- Strong customer focus and track record of satisfied clients
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, curious, and driven by ideas
- An agile learner with the ability to develop and implement new processes and procedures
- Leadership competencies with the ability to collaborate with others and establish working relationships, communicate effectively across the organization and at different levels, think and act strategically, and influence key leaders
- Ability to work with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Leadership experience and exposure in presenting results and directing conversations
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.