- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
Aquent's client, one of the leading telecommunications and media companies in the world, is looking for a new Communications Manager to join their New Business Incubation (NBI) team!
This person will be responsible for assisting with internal and external communication execution to help the NBI team and its business units articulate their brand value and demonstrate their overall value.
Day to Day:
- Developing effective and efficient content deliverables to help evangelize the group, products and technology being developed.
- Providing comprehensive internal communications strategies in order to drive results and enhance culture.
- Supporting specific communications for products, promotions, operations, and learning and development.
- Managing projects for multiple teams ensuring best-in-class communication cadence and formats.
- Internal and external event and activation planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with communications, strategy, and/or promotions in a marketing context.
Extra Skills that'll Help
- Technical Marketing communications experience.
- Experience translating market knowledge and strategy into compelling stories and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Agency or consultant experience.