- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
We’re looking for a copywriter to partner with a team of marketers, designers, product managers, and software engineers to create marketing campaign content.
● Working with marketers to execute campaigns around holiday promotions and other timely, product-related promotions
● Writing content for these promotions including notifications, in-product units, emails and more
● Collaborating with marketing and designers to test and iterate content
● Maintaining consistency with company content standards
● Working with other writers to ensure consistent experiences
You're perfect for this role if you have experience writing for mobile experiences and writing marketing or ad campaigns for ecommerce products. You like to apply consistent standards and thrive in a fast-moving organization that uses data to inform content decisions.
● 2+ years writing marketing content for web and/or mobile interfaces
● Marketing or advertising copywriting experience
● Preferred experience working with ecommerce products, websites, and/or interfaces
Please include a link to work samples that show your experience writing marketing, advertising, or ecommerce content
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.