- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
The communications coordinator will play a key role in the Marketing team. The primary area of responsibility will be managing processes to deliver high-impact communications to our global community. This will include coordinating communications across multiple teams, assisting with publishing, localization, and measurement.
Lead Campaign Execution for Scaled comms (in-product & email), which is essential to increasing creator satisfaction and engagement
Develops solid relationships with key internal stakeholders across Product, Strategy & Operations, and other Marketing teams
Collaborate to improve our Comms process and performance of campaigns
- 4+ years of experience in marketing and / or content communications
- Bachelor Degree in communications, marketing or business
- Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Project management skills including ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing details.
- Strong experience working with cross-functional teams.
- International/multicultural experience is a strong plus.
- Experience working directly with marketing platforms (recommendation engines, paid media, email, notifications).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.