- Chicago, Il
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Currently remote but will go back into the office when it is safe so must be local to Chicago.
Bachelor’s Degree required
Length of Contract: 2 years
- Responsible for project logistics by maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, and project contributors’ progress against plan. Gathers and shares relevant information with Account
- Team(s) and records findings in department’s central repository. Responsible for data integrity and master project folder maintenance. Supports departmental functions with administrative tasks in a creative environment.
- Has aptitude with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Demonstrates skill for learning/understanding application of new platforms as required by project specifications.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills. Analytical and problem-solver. Able to quickly gain proficiency with department tracking and reporting tools (e.g. WorkBook, ATRIUM, BI) designed to streamline projects, people and finances.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, and others as appropriate. Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge. Assist in project management processes and techniques. Responsible for capturing specific details in department tracking tool – organized and detail oriented. Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments. Able to adapt to change; agile. “Big-picture thinker” capable of understanding concepts and task dependencies to ensure desired outcome.
- The position is working under the direct supervision on an Account Executive on specific project tasks. It is a team environment with expectations that they are able to work independently based on the direction provided, learn the workflow software and join project meetings to take notes on project deliverables.
- Combination of team and independent
· Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
· Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
· Being point of contact for various working groups
· Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes
· Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
· Understanding formal escalation and review processes
· Providing support to project managers and business leaders when requested
· Thorough project documentation
· Creating and reviewing of reports