- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$120/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Sr Social Platforms Ops Producer
Our client’s Global Marketing Communications group leads all advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications.
Their Social team is responsible for developing high-level strategy, planning, creative concepting, and overall execution in collaboration with their Brand and Advertising Teams. They partner with multiple functional disciplines on show launch and campaign projects throughout the year, in addition to directly contributing to and managing client’s owned social channels. This requires close collaboration with groups internal and external to the group.
The Brand Social Platform Operations position will be responsible for organizing and executing all technical launch moments for client’s owned and operated social platforms. Ensuring smooth launch events and pointed communication for all critical launches and evergreen initiatives.
- You have at least eight years of marketing experience working for global brands with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- Deep understanding of leading-edge social, content, and influencer marketing practices and activations within the industry
- You have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize information at a high-level to address potential roadblocks, and define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Human-oriented with an appreciation for collaboration and dedication to cross-functional marketing initiatives that require strategic and thoughtful solutions.
- You have extraordinary communication and negotiation skills and easily build rapport, credibility, and influence with primary points of contact across all social platforms.
- A passion and curiosity for making change. This includes comfort with ambiguity, and a commitment to quality that ensures we're always making progress.
- You are familiar with Mac applications, such as Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
- Provide advice and support on all matters relating to social platform operations, including account security, data privacy, algorithm optimization, analytics, and upcoming build updates and releases.
- Deep understanding of leading-edge social, content, and influencer marketing practices and activations within the industry.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity, and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends.
- Act as the gatekeeper for client’s social presence; ensuring highest-quality and timely launches.
- Proactively monitor and identify trending risk areas and make recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Prioritize and align teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across functions, partnering and leading the set up and facilitation of status meetings, and tracking action items throughout.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)