- BOS, RI, Chicago or NJ
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
Required skills: A minimum of 3 years’ experience with native Android application development
• Design, Build, test, and deploy Android mobile applications in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment
• Developing, integrating and deploying Android Applications
• Strong coding experience with Kotlin/Java in Android Studio.
• Understanding of core libraries, application framework, and Android architecture
• Experience with MVVM with DataBinding architecture
• Familiarity in integrating Restful APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
• Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
• Work with a cross functional team comprising of development leads, designers, project managers, and others to seamlessly transition designs into deployment.
• Build prototypes and demo applications that address client needs. Stay abreast of modern mobile technologies and build processes.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related Degree, or the U.S equivalent in an appropriate IT related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy