- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Are you a brilliant communicator with a solution-oriented mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you find joy in activating audiences across multiple digital channels internally and externally? Are you passionate about engagement data? Do you get excited when you find the perfect word, phrase, or graphic to communicate an initiative?
Aquent's Client has an opening for a Senior Copywriter; a talented, thought-provoking person who can create intelligent, original, and effective content. The Senior Copywriter will partner closely with our Global Field Marketing team to deliver a communications strategy that helps our Account Executives (AEs) build deeper relationships with their customers. Success in this role will be determined by the ease and frequency in which top account AEs utilize the program for strategic c-suite customer engagements, as well as, your ability to delight our c-suite customers with witty marketing and communications.
Aside from being a champion of user experience, the role will gather information like a journalist, partner cross-functionally to leverage available resources, simplify complex processes, and deliver messaging in multiple formats (social, email, presentations, and blogs). You are a self-starter and avid learner who’s both creative and analytical.
* Develop and execute communication plans and strategies
* Copy-write for a global audience of top-performing account executives, sales leaders, and c-suite customers
* Write memorable, engaging communications across multiple channels [e.g. email, blogs, digital screens, our internal social network, etc.] to drive awareness of key initiatives
* Deliver weekly and monthly emails
* Proactively collect data and information from multiple business partners to guide the communications strategy and narrative
* Deliver impactful communications (social, emails, blogs, presentations) with clear CTAs, crisp visuals, and relevant resources
* Understand and demonstrate the fundamental principles of graphic design (brand, layout, typography, illustration) as it applies to email and presentation design
* Ensure consistent implementation of our brand and style guidelines
* Proven ability to multi-task and work with multiple deadlines
* Transform engagement metrics into insights that inform the content strategy
* Participate in all necessary internal and external meetings briefings, status, brainstorming sessions, and presentations
* Manage multiple projects for various clients, and work with project management to meet all deadlines
* Provide a point of view and express it well
* Maintain strong, proactive relationships with cross-functional members
* 2-4 years copywriting experience
* A Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications or equivalent field is required
* Established portfolio that displays long-term client relationships, integrated campaigns, and compelling and effective writing
* Strong conceptual skills and meticulous attention to detail
* Experience with corporate marketing and branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts
* Graphic design experience a plus!
* Strong presentation skills, and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to interpret creative direction and a willingness to learn
* Experience writing social, web, and email copy
* Strong proofing/copy-editing skills are desirable
* Flexibility to iterate with a team, as well as break off and develop individual concepts when needed
* Self-motivated, independent, and committed to getting things done
* Proficient in MS Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
* Experience with Marketing Cloud a plus
* Likes working collaboratively and to have fun
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.