- BOS, RI, Chicago, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
Required skills: A minimum of 3 years’ experience with native iOS application development
Proficient with Swift and Objective-C
Experience with multithreading programing
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core
Familiarity using Restful APIs and push notifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Experience/knowledge with CI/CD
iOS knowledge of HealthKit, WatchOS is a plus
Familiar with accessibility development practices in support of people with auditory, cognitive, neurological, physical, speech, and visual disabilities
Knowledge of SAFe Framework, scaled agile a plus.
Work closely with project managers and engineering leads to define business requirements, and provide technical solutions for complex tasks.
Analyze business requirements to understand the overall scope of projects.
Develop technical specifications into high quality working code.
Develop native mobile applications from requirements
Participate in code review sessions to find and resolve roadblocks while developing new features.
Create technical documentation of developed code for review and use by other application engineers.
Perform System Testing, Regression Testing, participate in User Acceptance Testing as well as System Integration Testing.
Perform mobile application testing to ensure application is working as designed.
Analyze and optimizing legacy code.
Perform maintenance and support as needed for existing mobile applications.
Debug applications to identify and resolve complex production defects to improve overall application performance.
Work closely with the QA team to ensure application functionality and data integrity is maintained.
Support code deployments to production.
Utilize project management tools to manage project tasks, test cases, defects and reports.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related Degree, or the U.S equivalent in an appropriate IT related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy