- San Francisco, CA; REMOTE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Aquent's Client is looking for a Social Marketing Manager. The right candidate will have proven experience crafting innovative, best in class, multi-channel social programs with a demonstrated passion for social and a proven track record developing community-first content. This person is agile, has a strong eye for quality and accuracy, and is able to translate strategy to sharp, witty, and fun social experiences. They are immersed in culture and able to lead briefs from creation to completion.
- Build content strategy rooted in culture, driving the value of community.
- Develop briefs and manage external and internal XFN creative partners to deliver and optimize content against the brief.
- Become an expert of and champion for the company, making sure our content is focused on their needs.
- Understand the social presence of the brand and imagine innovative ways to better position the company app’s value to the world.
- Analyze community, cultural, technological, and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Discover and share best in class social content and engagements across the internet with the team.
- Work with strategists, media, insights, and community managers to find the right audience for our content, the best ways to reach them and ways to measure the impact of the work.
- 5-7 years of social marketing and community management experience
- Passionate advocate for the brand and mission
- Ability to manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Known for cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Balance of creative and analytical mindset, putting forth best in class execution within a measurable framework
- Demonstrated excellence building communities in the social space, leading proactive and reactive communications through moderation
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic organization
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.