- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Services To Be Performed:
- Editing and annotating digital images based on predefined requirements.
- Quality checks of work against the requirements.
- Creating and updating SOPs for the performed tasks.
- Providing feedback on making editing tools more efficient.
- Summarizing and reporting on progress of work.
- Experience using digital tools to create and edit images.
- Experience creating or updating SOPs.
- Extremely detail-oriented, able to quickly and consistently deliver very high quality work.
- Adaptable, able to work with shifting requirement and priorities.
- Able to communicate clearly (verbal and written).
- Experience using editing tools to create and edit 3D objects.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.