- Orange County, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
Reach business objectives and Develop the brands image in line with its DNA through innovative and meaningful content to nourish the consumer experience on digital and ecommerce touch points.
· Provide Innovative & Meaningful Content – 50%
- Create, develop and manage content for brand’s online presence
- Develop an important volume and diversity of content and services in line with the global brand strategy and consumer insights to diffuse real time brand stories
- Copy-edit and proofread all web content
· Manage and plan the need for content – 30%
- Manage a promotional and editorial calendar, and adopt a test and learn approach to website updates.
- Ensure measurement with identified KPIs
- Manage the request and delivery of Product Page copy
- Use keyword research, website data, business priorities and industry topics to formulate a content plan, in partnership with campaign owners
- Select and manage the proper creative external agencies and technical partners
- Ensure online-based information’s archiving for future needs and reference
· Enhance and Monitor the Brand’s visibility – 20%
- Performing ad-hoc SEO audits and analysis to validate the content plan and approach
- Act as an in-house content expert who can advise internal stakeholders in online content and SEO best practice
- Watch for, identify and curate existing relevant content in line with the brand sense of purpose
- Create compelling and engaging brand digital content which will attract viewers as well as amplification and interaction through social sharing
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/store to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The Global Digital Activation Manager candidate must be able to demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this position through the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Strong brand sense of purpose
· Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
· Strong professional written and verbal communication skills; time management skills
· Working knowledge of digital marketing and user experience that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
· Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
· Excellent writings skills
· Capacity to turn a Brand DNA into a video, a photo, a visual
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
· May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Beauty industry experience preferred.
· 3 to 5 years of progressive experience managing a high volume business-to-consumer eCommerce site.
· Experience working with global markets.
· Microsoft Office
· Demandware Platform is a plus.