- Bolingbrook, IL
- Job Terms:
- $16/hr (Entry, internship or 1 year)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
We are working with a leading retailer in Chicago who is looking to bring on an Ecommerce Content Specialist.
This Content Specialist is responsible for building and enhancing web content to drive traffic and conversion for both the US and International sites.
Looking for someone who has had an internship, 1 yr experience or recent grad, with experience as a Content Specialist.
This company is an esteemed and growing beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care and hair care products.
This is an opportunity to grow your resume by working with a Fortune 500 brand.
The Content Specialist is responsible for building and enhancing web content to drive traffic and conversion for both the US and International sites.
They are accountable for product building, including set up, take down, and presentation of the website through the product information management tool.
This position builds and enhances web content within their specific category area to drive traffic and conversion.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage buyer and vendor relationships to gather product content (copy, images, product, video, attributes and tech specs) to ensure adherence to the merchant/content calendar.
• Properly categorizes products based on current taxonomy for both the US and International sites.
• Apply and maintain copy and image style guide standards to maintain position as a best-in-class retailer.
• Ensures SEO best practices are maintained for product and meta descriptions.
• Utilize web platform and product information management tool to build, update, and manage product content on the website.
* Past internship, 1 year experience, or recent grad with Content Strategist or Content Coordinator experience.
* Experience with a content management tool or data entry. Working on large national or global websites.
• Ability to utilize complex system tools to manage digital content.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask to get things done.
• Data entry experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel and other Office software tools, a must
• Superior time management and organizational abilities, a must.
• Attention to detail, a must.