- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- $30-34/hr. + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are looking for a Digital Sales Analyst on a 6+ month temporary assignment with our Energy Industry client located in Houston, TX.
Join a dynamic and innovative team as we work to grow digital sales for all our client's retail brands. As part of the Digital Sales team, you will analyze sales, traffic, and conversion data for a variety of brands and have a deep understanding of the online customer journey and sales funnel. This person will interact with several internal teams to help drive performance and value from our online channels. Specifically, this person will work cross-functionally to manage projects and campaigns for digital sales execution and to recommend enhancements to our current online enrollment path, using data from Adobe Analytics and our Digital Campaign performance trends to drive these decisions. A strong background in digital campaign management and ecommerce is desired. The ideal candidate will be thorough with attention to detail, strategic, analytical, ambitious, self-motivated, and creative. This position will report directly to the Digital Sales Manager.
• Work with various internal departments, including marketing and IT, to drive project completion and performance across the sales funnel
• Provide analysis on a weekly/monthly basis, and recommendations based on performance data
• Maintain project stakeholders and deliverables to hit expected timelines for campaign launch
• Implement ongoing proactive changes
• 2-4+ years of experience in digital marketing, ecommerce space
• Agency experience strongly preferred
• Energy industry knowledge is preferred
• Ability to comprehend digital marketing data and deliver business recommendations
• Strong project management and organization skills with ability to manage multiple projects in unison
• Attention to detail and task management
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong Excel, PPT skills required
• Knowledge of analytics and ad management tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe, AdWords, Google Campaign Manager etc.)
• Project management tool experience within Asana
Corporate - Energy Industry
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM