- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shawn Sharp
This is a great opportunity for an Environment Artist to deliver on the highest quality AAA game environments. You will be creating art content, polishing and fixing art bugs, as well as occasionally supporting our external artists through documentation and feedback. Working on AAA console title, you will work with a team of highly experienced artists to model and texture environments from supplied concept art. High quality modeling, sculpting, texturing, and surfacing skills are required.
• Contribute to the Environment Art team during all phases of production.
• Creation of 3d assets, textures and surfaces.
• Fixing bugs and polishing in-game assets.
• Actively accept feedback from the environment art lead and art director.
• Offer support to our OS reviewers/managers, and external artists if needed.
• Ability to work well under deadlines; self-motivated and works well in collaborative environment.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in video games, or equivalent.
• Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience.
• Good awareness for real time graphics issues.
• Ability to model, sculpt and texture a wide range of environments.
• Strong understanding of the high poly to low poly workflow.
• Strong experience with Maya or other 3D software, Z-Brush, Substance Painter or Mixer, and Photoshop.
• Experience with Substance Designer, Houdini and SpeedTree is a plus.
• Unreal, Frostbite or Unity experience a strong asset.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience managing external artists is beneficial.
• Must work well with deadlines and be self-motivated and directed.
• Must be able to work from home during Covid-19. Must be able to commute to the studio when it opens up again.