- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- 2 weeks notice
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Communication Specialist with solid editing and writing skills, and is experienced with both internal and external communications.
The role is currently Remote, but will want someone to work onsite in North Houston once approved to return onsite.
Long term, indefinite contract, and we offer Benefits inlcuding Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Sick Time Pay.
*Ideal to have a Portfolio of your work available for review*
- Product communication and presentation for executives (Internal) and/or key accounts/customers (External)
- Work with multiple organizations within the company including Product Management, Research & Development, Engineering and Customer Support to develop a wide range of marketing communications deliverables related to the company product quality.
- Develop and build simple and clear communication deliverables including Executive Presentations, Customer Letters, Corporate Communications, Press Materials, Whitepapers, Video Scripts, Internal Training Material and Web Content
- Be a customer advocate and ensure that any customer facing material is simple and clear to understand
- Looking for someone that has the abilty to write, edit, design, proofread, and is able to translate technical jargon into easy to read communcations.
- The ideal candidate will be more of a recent graduate with less than 5 years experience.
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
- Solid writing and editing skills are required
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders engagement and priorities
- Be able to simplify complex technical issues into a single, easily articulated message strategy
- Be able to multi-task projects at different stages of development. Have great communication and organizational skills
- IT/PC background is a plus