- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Junior Designer to join their Corporate Creative Resources team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending. Candidates local to LA are preferred, but the role will be remote until offices are reopened.
Corporate Creative Resources provides creative services and solutions to a broad array of corporate business units within the brand. The graphic designer is responsible for executing a range of projects. This includes branding, collateral, merchandise, print production, and presentations. This position reports directly to the Visual Communications Director.
- Create modern, compelling, unique, and inventive designs across both print and digital mediums that follow branding guides and standards including editorial layouts, event graphics, email templates and a range of web graphics
- Apply ingenuity, creativity, analytical, and organizational skills to identify and evaluate design problems and develop strong solutions
- Create brand and marketing campaigns from start to finish
- May include the full development of style guides covering use across various mediums including digital, print, video and events.
- Prep files for production to exact requirements
- Work with other departments across the company to achieve the best possible product
- Use and retain knowledge of proper ways to handle historical photos and documents
- Work closely with the organization’s Photo Editor to communicate needs of the department for ongoing projects
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, print standards, color theory, and typography
- Strong understanding of web design, including mobile and responsive landscapes
- Solid understanding of current web-based technologies (CSS, video, responsive design)
- Aware of current market trends in both design and content consumption
- -ble to work well with a team, or as an individual
- Must be aware of current brands, properties, and priorities within the company
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a history of taking initiative
- Must be focused on attention to detail
- Demonstrates creation of cutting-edge, original design solutions on rigorous deadlines
- Must be able to adapt creative to fit within brand guidelines
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects and clients
- Must be able to work in an environment with/take feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be good at organization and prioritization as the role will carry a large volume of work at times
- Must be flexible with hours based on need
- Experience in illustration is preferred
- Experience working with keynote and/or powerpoint, including designing presentations and developing content is a plus.
- Please send portfolios with all resumes presented.
- Los Angeles area candidate preferred, but the team is willing to consider strong candidates outside of the area to work remote.
- This is a generalist role that will support emails, illustrations, logos, banners, websites, and key notes.