- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We’re seeking a hyper-organized, hands-on marketing manager to join the Telecom, Media, and Gaming marketing team. You’ll work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to drive customer acquisition and expansion in TMEG vertical, developing and scaling first-party and third-party digital programs, account-based marketing, and email marketing.
- Work closely with cross-functional global marketing and vertical leadership teams to provide recommendations, input and guidance for marketing programs.
- Work with industry marketing and sales to understand customer needs and develop marketing programs customized for Telco, M&E and Gaming to acquire, nurture, and expand our customer base
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for organization in TMEG
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize our marketing strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of B2B technology marketing, industry marketing, or other relevant marketing experience
- Experience gaining the trust and support from multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, 3rd party vendors, and cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of cloud and technology vendors; familiarity of enterprise software technology across the entire stack and a desire to learn new technologies
- Experience in industry/vertical marketing
- Innovative and fresh thinking aligning to campaign standards; independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in both business and technical situations
- Experience in campaign tracking and reporting systems, e.g. Salesforce.com
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.