- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
1-year temp assignment. While this position will be remote until the stay home order is lifted, the candidate must be able to work onsite in Menlo Park, CA.
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with our company subsidiary whose goal is to make money work better for everyone. We believe that people around the world should have equal access to financial services. This program's digital wallet is built for everyone who needs to get money from here to there securely, quickly, and for low-to-no fees. The program is designed for a special payment system, which is built on innovative blockchain technology. It will be available globally — a connected wallet for a connected world.
An exciting new role has been created for a bi-lingual (Spanish & English) Social Community Marketing Manager. The Social Community Marketing Manager will be equal parts strategist, creative, communicator, interpreter, translator, and analyst. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion for financial inclusion and develop highly creative and relevant content and campaigns that are strategic and effective in reaching and engaging future customers. To succeed in this role, the candidate must balance the program's ambitions with an outside-in perspective of the latest trends shaping customer needs and wants.
The Social Community Marketing Manager will report to the Global Head of Social Media & Community and help drive customer and business outcomes using social media as a marketing lever. Additionally, the role will work closely with other cross functions that include communications, customer care, operations, product, brand, and merchant marketing to drive best in class social media community activity.
- Plan and balance social media programs and content that is engaging to the audience and drives business objectives
- Be able to develop social media programs by market, by segment, by initiative, and by customer touch point so that social media is an effective lever to support market campaigns and business initiatives
- Be an expert and execute flawlessly across online communities, content planning and creation, paid media and influencer management across all social platforms
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across social channels
- Manage social media analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of social media content and campaigns
- Get the best out of agency partners to deliver highly creative and impactful work
- Act as a key point of contact for other cross-functional teams including communications, Brand, Product, Care, and Operations
- Drive Global alignment and programming around process and procedures for social media, reporting, content, and activity
- Be an expert in the latest social marketing ad formats, channel offerings, and practices
- Bachelor in Business or Communications – Journalism, Digital Marketing, Communications, PR
- 5-10+ years in Social media
- Experience in community management, content creation and planning, paid social, influencer management, and digital and social measurement
- Experience in blogging or building an online community and creation of content in multimedia formats (e.g GIFs, videos) is a plus.
- Understands translating customer needs and social media trends and insights into commercial strategies and communications
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Team player – high energy and passionate about impacting team dynamics. Outstanding collaborator
- Ability to influence in a complex matrix structure
- Strong Planning skills – highly structured, organized, logical, and drives towards outcomes
- Strong Process Skills – ability to map and improve business process
- Strong attention to detail and care about quality of work
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English and Spanish
- High energy, passionate, and very outcomes /results focused
- Passionate about creating great customer experiences
- Interest in technology, innovation, and a desire to be a part of an exciting disruptive industry
- Can-do attitude and enjoys getting their hands dirty and working with cross-functional teams
- Positive, team player who is motivated by being part of, and succeeding as a team
- Proactive, can think ahead and is cool, calm, and logical under pressure
- Motivated by driving improvement and making a difference
- Can deal with challenging/ambiguous situations in a positive way
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.