- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dove Ryan
Our client is seeking an experienced and innovative Creative Director to help shape the future of WFS Marketing. WFS is responsible for the attraction and hiring of the hourly operations workforce.
Are you motivated by building teams, solving tough problems, business focused and have a passion for Marketing? The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, have an affinity for building from scratch, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex and ever-changing environment.
We’re looking for a super innovative, passionate creative who thrives in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment to join the Workforce Staffing Marketing team. You must be a curious and open-minded creative that has created and launched multiple integrated, 360 campaigns, across print, television/video, online, outdoor, experiential and social media, preferably at a global level. The Creative Director will infuse inspiration and creative thinking across our Marketing Organization.
The Creative Director should have deep knowledge and practical experience working with strategic input briefs as well as making creative briefs, multiple conceptual directions, and style guides at a top consumer-facing brand. As well, the Creative Director should be comfortable dealing with many stakeholders – across executive through to entry-level ranks and with many different types of creative agencies – to get campaigns to their highest quality, most brand defining, best performing, and most efficient place. Because the work is so varied and often fast-paced and high pressure, the person in this role should possess excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Working on large strategic campaigns– from creative brief to style guide to launch and evaluation Creating a clear, differentiated, high-standards and scalable vision for how our client builds its Employer brand, customer base, customer insight, and effectiveness through each creative project its takes on
- Completing creative briefs, multiple conceptual directions, campaign assets, and retrospectives on project work.
- Presenting to and collaborating with Stakeholders (Business Line leaders, Field Marketers, WFS Leaders, PR, and the like,) to understand the employee value proposition(s) and what materials might be best to leverage for the brand, business, and candidate goals.
- Making decisions and driving adoption of mechanisms that elevate how we approach campaigns and raise the broader team’s awareness of what’s required to make great use of campaign opportunities.
- Develop innovative marketing experiences that helps tell meaningful stories which connect to candidates. Helping us drive awareness and drive applications for a diverse, dynamic mix of part-time and full-time operations opportunities
- Have a strong creative vision with a clear, concise ability to provide direction to internal and external partners.
- Think across platforms and channels, mastering the idiosyncrasies of each and create tailored content across each channel, to create national and local marketing campaigns
- Elevate and help inspire the creative output of our internal and external partners (creative agency and production partners) to ensure campaigns meet a high-level of creativity and innovation across multiple business lines.
- Effectively direct and manage the development of multiple creative assets across multiple creative disciplines.
- Work with campaign and Senior Art Director experts across the organization and beyond the company, and beyond, as well as ad agency leaders, and many others -- to share best practices and encourage the breakthrough approaches to campaigns across the organization
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- 8+ years of design experience
- 3+ years of managing and leading a creative team (This role will initally manage a team of 7 but will grow)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven creative experience that encompasses 360 consumer marketing campaigns, covering digital, interactive, marketing, and brand design
- A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas across disciplines, while demonstrating business impact.
- Deep knowledge of design and associated tools and principals
- Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve working in a fast-paced environment and maintain a super sharp attention to detail
- Experience with scaling campaign design approaches in a distributed organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- (Masters) Degree in Fine or Studio Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising, or similar field