- Beaverton, OR (remote)
- Job Terms:
- $16.90 max hourly rate
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's sportswear client is looking for a Customer Service Representative (Expert on Demand) to work with a global brand.
Seeking both bilingual and English-only speaking candidates for this role
**Bilingual candidates who will be communicating with both Spanish and English-speaking consumers. Proficiency in Spanish both written and spoken is required for this facet of our team.
- Answer in-coming telephone, emails, and chats from Consumers.
- Proactively sell product based on knowing the specific needs of the customer, offering suitable alternatives when product is not available.
- Drive the relationship with the customer through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach.
- Maintain kpi’s for coverage and service. Communicate professionally, with Consumers, Operations Management, Sales Management and Sales Representatives through effective verbal and written communication.
- Drive the relationship with internal stakeholders: Sales, Credit, Business Units, and Distribution Centers as needed.
- Enter orders for fulfillment requests and follow the order process to conclusion.
- Track and maintain orders: analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- Resolve credit issues and allocation holds working through Credit and the Planning team.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts. Handle all aspects of returns and claims interfacing with the customer and all internal stakeholders.
Strong verbal and written communication skills & multi-tasking required.
Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Past customer service role
- Ability to work from home (remote)