- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Appropriately communicate with and understand the functions of internal and external partners, such as creative agency, vendors, etc.
- Coordinate traffic with creative and media team and track creative asset delivery progress
- Work with members of the creative team to ensure that all deadlines are met and quality controls have been completed prior to distribution of any marketing materials
- Deliver creative assets and traffic instructions to media vendors before the deadline
- Troubleshoot problems, coordinate simultaneous plans and develop solutions to workflow delays
- Execute advertising programs, including creative asset management and scheduling
- Manage schedules and coordinate multiple concurrent activities while meeting strict deadlines
- Maintain positive, professional attitude and good working relationships with peers, team counterparts and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, Business Management, or related field
- 3+ years of traffic management or project management experience with an advertising agency/in-house or media company
- Knowledge of process management and workflow, ideally in media related industries
- Experience working within a web-based system/platform to facilitate reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extremely well-organized with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with workflow/project management tools
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently in a rapidly changing environment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.