- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of the partner GTM programs, customer segments, and work directly with a handful of the company's most strategic technology partners to develop and deliver marketing programs that acquire new customers, retain and grow existing segments, and grow revenue from company services. You will be responsible for designing product-level integrated campaign strategies that include customer targeting, geography, marketing channel selection, content and measurement, and driving them from creation to completion. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the Partner Development Manager (PDM sales) team, product marketing and field marketing teams—participating in regular team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant the strategic partnership, defining the global strategy as well as building and executing annual joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor / administer utilization of Partner Market Development Funds (MDF), including being an expert resource on process, guidelines, and compliance for internal marketing teams and partners. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing. They have a relentless focus on the end customer and love building and executing integrated joint marketing campaigns with global reach. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
- Work closely with the global Product Marketing, Field Marketing, and Partner Business Development (PDM) leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives and measures of success across the strategic technology partnership.
- Develop and execute best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of the company's computer services.
- Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Facilitate executive alignment between the company and partner leadership—managing executive business reviews, dashboards and reporting.
- Manage annual partner MDF budget—tracking accruals, marketing spend and reimbursement claims
- Work the marketing alliance and product marketing to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.