- Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON/OFF-SITE)
- Job Terms:
- Competitive hourly + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Required 7-10 Years of Experience.
• 5-7 years of experience in digital design
• 5 years of experience in multi-device design to include touchscreen technology
• 3 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence - Skills Development Design
• 5 years of experience with CMS Component Design/Development (preferably Adobe AEM)
• Working knowledge of Mobile First approach to design to include the use of Sketch, InVision, Axure, Creative Cloud producing multimedia assets, journey maps, wireframes, and responsive designs (or other related design tools acceptable)
• Knowledge of user experience (UX) design, Design Thinking, and human centered design with a balanced knowledge of prototype and continuous learning environments
• Ability to manage small to mid-sized requests for visual design artifacts independently.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires the individual to simultaneously manage several tasks, while paying attention to detail and quality
Ability to evaluate and investigate key market trends in experience design, and visual design, and make recommendations, and market reporting
• Ability to construct Wireframe and Digital Prototype Development from conceptual requirements/ideation sessions
• Ability to maintain design standards in design annotation or digital creative documentation and tagging
• Ability to translate static designs, wireframes, prototypes, in to front-end interface components associated with Adobe Experience Manager CMS system.
• Ability to use Adobe target to facilitate A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience working in both SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Experience with UX Pin and Adobe XD
• Ability to design for inclusion, accessibility and 508 compliance, human-centered design to include micro interactions
• DSM – Design System Manager (InVision product suite)
• Video Production
• After Effects, Premier-Pro
• Artificial Intelligence Skills Design/Development
Work with a team where imagination meets innovation—and bold ideas become breakthrough outcomes.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.