- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
Aquent's client, the leading social media company in the world, is searching for a new Marketing Manager to join their team, which supports their education & training platform!
This role will specifically develop and support marketing plans that targets our core audiences. This role will also develop cross-functional internal marketing communications around programs including compelling and relatable storytelling around data and metrics.
Day to Day:
- Lead strategic communications plans for online and offline evergreen marketing campaigns
- Lead the design and manage the development of online communication campaigns with audiences
- Lead the development, production and management of offline communication campaigns
- Provide recommendations for the UX and messaging of the education platform and programs (content production, development of new sections, updating and continuous improvement)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to socialize and implement new and existing offerings into education focused initiatives
- Define and measure performance of communication campaigns with a view to continuous improvement
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated experience of campaign implementation and amplification of messages
- Must be flexible with an eagerness to 'pitch in' when needed on various projects
- Experience working in a sales-based organization preferred
- Audience first understanding and tailored marketing approaches
- Experience working on consumer brands is a plus and/or strong understanding of education offerings
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and how to construct integrated campaigns
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.