- San Francisco, CA ( remote currently)
- Job Terms:
- $50.00 Hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
Responsible for managing end-to-end execution of marketing communications for client experience programs, from strategic planning phases through creative execution and implementation. Programs may include deliverables across all digital marketing channels (i.e. email, mobile, site, digital ads) and some print channels (i.e direct mail, store signage). Manages program schedules and deliverables and pro-actively communicates expectations and milestones to all team members.
• Manages end-to-end client experience programs and content versioning projects at scale across multiple digital and print channels. Programs may include CRM, Scrum, Templates, Value, and Credit Card.
• Creates and publishes comprehensive schedules and sets interim milestone meetings, integrating cross functional touch-points in the process. Proactively monitors progress to achieve deadlines and results.
• Fosters partnerships with Business Teams, Marketing, Creative, Production, Product Development, Resourcing, and Delivery Management. Clearly and actively communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines, and budget status throughout program lifecycle.
• Closely partners upstream during strategic development with Business Team and Marketing counterparts to ensure cross-functional alignment milestones and timelines for brief development and project kickoffs are met.
• Manages internal and/or external creative agencies on timely execution of core assets, derivatives, versions, and translations.
• Ensures timely execution of all project assets to meet launch dates, and sees through analytics and hind-sighting post campaign launch.
• Manages day-to-day tasks of program planning and execution:
o Communicates strategic milestones and brief due dates to marketing partners; ensures information is available and complete.
o Populates agendas for planning, kick-off, pre-pro, and creative review meetings.
o Creates project folders with project info; updates as projects evolve and maintains final program archive of project info.
o Tracks schedules, updates reports and communicates program status to key stakeholders through weekly status meetings/hot sheets.
o Routes creative to marketing partners and ensures feedback is clear, actionable and received on time.
o Facilitates passing off core assets to delivery management/production for versioning.
o Ensures completion of all assets on the asset list and tracks final hand-offs, development, QA, and live dates.
• Identifies program risks early on and provides mitigation strategies.
• Monitors and advocates process; identifies gaps/improvements to work more efficiently.
• Demonstrates ownership/investment in the work; has clear understanding of marketing briefs and business goals.
• Previous experience in account, project, or program management in marketing required.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Creative end-to-end project management experience required; agency and agile experience preferred.
• Excellent technical skills and ability to learn new tools quickly.
• Effective relationship-building skills; ability to cultivate strong partnerships across functions to bring people together toward common goals and consensus.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings to achieve results.
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented.
• Strong time management skills; ability to troubleshoot issues, juggle multiple programs, and prioritize.
• Flexible and agile; ability to quickly adapt to project and resourcing shifts.
• Passion for Beauty, our values, and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment.