- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Deanne Gilman
Aquent's client, one of the top CRM & SaaS companies in the world, is searching for a new Product Manager to join their data visulation product team! This person will be responsible for picking up and continuing to drive the go-to-market motion for their next launch.
Day to Day:
- Deliver and help build the overall GTM approach for new capabilities.
- Continue driving product positioning and messaging.
- Work with product management, development and sales to help shape and communicate the company’s vision to grow.
- Be a strong voice representing the team's view across all conversations and projects.
- Present to audiences at live meetings, webinars and at a variety of events and trade shows.
- Support the sales and marketing teams with demos, presentations and product knowledge
- 3+ years in a product marketing or product management role, or equivalent experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive alignment with senior leaders
- The ability to create product demos that communicate the “why” of feature or product of assignment
- Familiarity with enterprise software and services trends and buying patterns is a plus
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.