- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's client, the leading social media company in the world, is looking for a new Product Manager to join their team!
The Product Managers are responsible for creating growth strategy and then iterate on it as it the product reached billions of people all over the world. They work with teams of engineers, designers, scientists, and researchers on the company's hardest problems with the goal to create meaningful experiences and connections!
Day to Day:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Product management or product design experience.
- Organizational and analytical experience.
- Experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products.
- Experience designing user interfaces.
- Experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.