- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's client, the leading social media company in the world, is searching for a new Program Coordinator to support one of their design teams!
Day to Day:
- Tracking new hires, building and maintaining a Wiki to house content
- Soliciting feedback from recent hires to improve.
- Ensuring that the monthly onboarding sessions run smoothly (i.e., invites, speakers, catering, in-room support, surveys, etc.)
- Weekly bug reporting, tool maintenance & team communications
- Maintain multiple existing document/resources ensuring they're accurate & current
- Creating & improving processes, make workflows and processes more consistent and repeatable across design pillars
- Event planning and additional ad hoc project support as needed
- 4+ years experience working in a similar capacity required;
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.