- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
A San Francisco based Fortune 500 American clothing and accessories retailing company is looking for an Associate Manager on the ECOM Operations team for an initial 6 month contract. This person owns the campaign management, tracking assets, and execution of push messages and content builds for the brand's iOS and Android mobile apps. The Associate Manager is also responsible for executing user acceptance testing (UAT) for the brand to support new features and functionality on the ECOM site. This individual is comfortable with production timelines and defining milestones to ensure deliverables and delivery dates are met.
• Responsible for asset traffic management, push notification copy requests and milestone tracking for marketing content launches in the mobile app.
• Schedules and builds new content for the mobile app via content management system (CMS)
• Participates in user acceptance testing (UAT) and acts as an advocate within the brand for overall quality and accuracy.
• Continually improves processes and communication methods to manage projects.
• Assesses project or technical issues and escalates to find alternative solutions when business, content quality or customer experience is at risk.
• Supports the project management, build, or UAT of smaller projects across ECOM Operations team as needed.
• Some prior experience with website development, creative technology, web production or related field
• Has developed and managed detailed project plans for digital projects and/or marketing campaigns
• Skilled at quickly analyzing project scope, requirements, and resources required
• Working knowledge of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with tools and technology. (content/project management systems, or similar)
• Highly detail and process-oriented
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 2-4 years of online production experience, mobile app experience is a plus
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.