- REMOTE, PST
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
As a Quantitative UX Researcher, you combine skills in experimental design, statistical analysis, programming and human-computer interaction to improve the user experience. As a key member of a product team, you work with stakeholders across functions and levels. You solve challenging problems and empower the team to move forward by developing metrics, measuring results and integrating new methodologies into existing systems.
You do more than just crunch numbers: through reports and team engagement, you provide a UX perspective on quantitative data to help stakeholders understand their users. Coming up with solutions is only one part of your job. Equally important is to identify and quantify problems, and to embark on new research areas worth exploring through innovative methods. You apply principles of rigorous and ethical research to build and improve products that satisfy users' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Support existing research initiatives, prioritize and drive research to quantify and improve the advertiser user experience.
- Support product development and design and provide confidence in decision making through thorough quantitative insights
- Define and measure quantitative UX goals and metrics in collaboration with Designers, Qualitative Researchers, Engineers and Program Managers.
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Develop code and statistical models to understand user experience.
- Drive change by communicating findings to stakeholders in the company.
- Make research findings convincing and actionable for both research experts and non-experts.
- Facilitate high research impact through data visualization and novel research communication methods.
- 3-5 years of experience in industry UXRA quantitative research
- Fluency in SQL.
- Mastery of R or Python
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Statistics or a related field (MS preferred)
- Expertise in multivariate statistics and the design of experiments.
- Expertise in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Proficiency in programming computational and statistical algorithms for large data sets.
- Track record of demonstrating excellent command of research questions within a given domain, and of technical tools for the analysis of data within that field.
- Track record of communicating with cross-functional stakeholders of varying levels.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.