- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
A San Francisco based Fortune 500 American clothing and accessories retailing company is looking for a 5 month contract Inventory Management Analyst tasked with providing support and/or driving the creation, management and execution of sales and inventory plans to deliver or exceed financial goals for their area of responsibility, which could include several classes or a department.
- Provide data analysis to support tops/down sales and inventory plans that align with division objectives, and presents findings to leadership.
- Assess and Manage one of the company’s biggest assets - receipts
- Assist in validating the promotional strategy that impacts marketing.
- Provide data analysis to support business recaps, in-season forecasting/OTB buying, and demand driven buying efforts
- Support/participate in a collaborative, innovative and results-oriented environment
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.