- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Maureen Shiver
Our client is looking for an experienced Account/Brand Manager to play a major role in managing multiple accounts and having direct communications with our clients. The Account/Brand Manager must have an intimate understanding of the clients’ business and ensure that a strong working relationship is established. This role is perfect for someone who loves a fast-paced, customer-facing, deadline-driven working environment, with the chance to grow our clients’ business and the company as a whole.
The Account/Brand Manager will report directly to a Brand Director to consult with our clients to provide branding, marketing and digital solutions that deliver on the clients’ goals. Specifically, the Account/Brand Manager:
- Provides excellent customer service for our clients.
- Fully understands the complete scope and all requirements (expectations, deliverables, budgets, timing) for the successful completion of all projects.
- Creates more interaction with the client through direct contact to build a strong relationship.
- Proactively communicates with clients to build trust-based relationships.
- Manages day-to-day relationship with client – communicating project and campaign performance, goal achievement, opportunities and challenges.
- Manages all internal and external resources including creative, digital and operations teams to ensure executions are strategically aligned with the overall objectives of the client.
- Collaborates with all internal departments to establish critical project paths for clients including timelines, deliverables and estimates.
- Develops and manages day-to-day tasks for clients, including project briefs, creative briefs, work plans, timelines, estimates, proposals and contact reports.
- Establishes metrics for all marketing activities. Develops and implements a dashboard to consistently track and report performance of all marketing activities tied to the business objectives.
- Oversees management of specific budgets for marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting.
- Analyzes, reviews and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Five years of experience in an agency as an account manager or brand manager
- B2B branding and marketing across multiple channels
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Business Management
- Proven experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams to accomplish goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to show confidence in client-facing situations
- Excellent organization and time management skills • Local and regional travel as necessary
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Good sense of humor
- Entrepreneurial spirit