- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's sportswear client is looking for an Executive Assistant. This position would support three executives in differing time zones.
Ideal candidate must be versed in:
- Calendar Managements
- Helping fix scheduling conflicts
- Managing email distribution lists
- Prioritizing day for executives
- Expenses, Travel and Logistics
- Nuanced Executive-Level Communication skills in Email a must have
- Microsoft Office being main software
- Understanding of how to schedule globally/time zones
Position can be remote for the foreseeable future, they are open to non-local candidates as long as they can support West Coast hours.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
- past Executive Assistant Experience preferred
- 1 year contract
- Past experience with Executive and Corporate Communications needed
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Time prioritization skills
- Portland area preferred but open to anyone who can work West Coast Hours