- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our global retail/ecommerce client is searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team for 4 months with the potential to extend.
This role is 5 months DEFINITE with potential to extend, 40 hours per week, fully remote until further notice due to COVID.
**BAY AREA candidates ONLY**
• Collaborate with Creative/Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters to create and produce compelling digital solutions that align with all requirements and business objectives outlined in project briefs.
• Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions under the guidance of Art Directors to translate business needs into creative solutions.
• Explore trends and competitive landscape and incorporate appropriate use of color, type, tone and style in digital design standards.
• Assist Art Directors in developing and communicating brand/visual style guidelines and standards.
• Familiarity with designing for web, mweb, and app, keeping the user journey in mind.
• 4-6+ years of creative experience, especially in omni channel, multi-brand retail industry.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
• Passion for design and advertising.
• Expert knowledge of design, typography, photography, layout principles, and production process.
• Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are must, knowledge of Invision platform, Sketch or other software is a plus.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
• Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated, managing projects effectively.