- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Change Management Lead
Location: Louisville, KY (Local candidates only)
*Due to COVID-19 selected candidates will work at home until offices re-open. This position will then be onsite in Louisville.
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
The Change Management Lead enables the “people side” of change for initiatives critical to the success of the transformation. The lead is responsible for change management of initiatives with a major disruption gap in highly change-resistant areas. The lead assesses organizational change readiness, develops change management plans and implements interventions to drive change adoption and absorption.
o Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of change management experience with major transformations OR Master's Degree and 5 or more years of experience
o Change Management Certification (ProSci, CCMP or another respected certification)
o Facilitation experience with executive audiences
The strategic goal will require a transformation to a new operating system over the next several years. The transformation will create a lot of change. To achieve the objectives of the transformation and to help our associates thrive through it, a big emphasis is being put on managing the people-side of the change.
The scope of our work includes:
1. Answering these questions:
• Are people in impacted areas ready for change?
• Are we reaching a point of change saturation?
• Are they at risk for high resistance?
• Are people aware of the change?
• Do they want to be a part of it/support?
• Are people adopting and absorbing the change?
• And most importantly, are people shifting their behaviors and working in new ways?
2. Designing and implementing interventions to drive change adoption
• Lead change management planning and execution in accordance with the standards and guidelines defined by the transformation leadership team:
• Support teams in their change efforts to maximize change adoption and absorption
• Assess organizational change readiness
• Develop change management plans in an interactive, incremental, and client-centric manner
• Develop and execute interventions to prepare teams for change
• Coach leaders on effective sponsorship and change leadership
• Facilitate existing programs with senior audiences to increase change readiness, workforce agility and resilience, shifting mindsets, shaping culture, and change leadership capability development
• Provide thought-leadership in new program development and existing program improvement opportunities, based on feedback from the clients
• Assess change adoption, absorption, behavior shifts
• Provide assessment data for the enterprise change analytics suite
In addition, change management leads are expected to coordinate with the Enterprise transformation leadership team:
• Provide thought leadership to the transformation leadership team on product
• Identify organizational impediments to successful change absorption and adoption, and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
• Serve as a thought leader on Change Management and Leadership and participate as a member of the Change Community of Practice
Come join us if you want to …
o Be a major player in a transformation that will change people’s lives
o Help people develop their resilience and agility to positively deal with any life change
o Be a mindset shifter and a culture shaper