- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Our client's Sales Onboarding provides training for new hires in Go-to-Market roles, including Orientation, Sales Bootcamp, Manager and Leader onboarding and more. Effective onboarding for sales roles is one of the 2020 OKRs. Having clear, consistent, directed communications is key to achieving that goal. As our organization has grown, it has become more apparent that we need to develop a brand with clear mission, consistent messaging, a voice that reaches across our wide constituent community. In this project, we seek to launch this brand, define a strategic communications plan, and streamline our current communications with a unified message.
This role will work with the team to establish our overall messaging and communications strategy. This will include the creation of templetized and centralized communications that effectively reach our stakeholder audience.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to establish a unified message and brand
- Create a strategic communications plan
- Streamline existing communications
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, business or similar
- 4-6 years of work experience in marketing, communications or similar field
- Clear ability in communications both orally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate well and work with diverse groups
- Keen organizational skills and paying attention to details
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Experience working in a large global organization
- Experience in onboarding, enablement or education
- Experience in sales or sales support
- Experience working in the technology industry
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, business or similar 4-6 years of work experience in marketing, communications or similar field Clear ability in communications both orally and in writing Ability to collaborate well and work with diverse groups Keen organizational skills and paying attention to details
- Experience working in a large global organization Experience in onboarding, enablement or education Experience in sales or sales support Experience working in the technology industry
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.