- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Join our client's growing team!
FANTASTIC SR. MANAGER ANALYTICS & DATA SCIENCE POSITION
Our client, an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions is looking for a dynamic and outcome-oriented Sr. Manager Analytics & Data Science to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to make an immediate impact as well as grow your career.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and science to solve complex business problems and has a track record of driving results. You work well cross-functionally, are able to communicate clearly, and are skilled at driving teams towards growth oriented goals. You are comfortable, confident and energized operating in a rapidly changing environment. And, you are passionate about the families and communities our client serves.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to provide actionable insights which inform key decisions across digital marketing (SEM/SEO), marketing campaign investment strategies, customer journeys, test & learn strategies, etc
- Measure, monitor and provide insights on key performance metrics across digital platforms, marketing campaigns and the sales funnel which enables business teams to drive performance towards growth goals. This includes acting as subject matter expert on data, reports and analytics capabilities across digital platforms and BI tools/reporting suites (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment, Marketo, Tableau, etc.)
- Work closely with technologies to define, roadmap and implement data ingestion, data model, data transformation, and data capabilities requirements as we migrate to a new, centralized data platform, build out capabilities (e.g. new data sources, reporting tools, API, etc), and troubleshoot
- Leverage data science and analytical techniques to develop acquisition targeting strategies, personalization / treatment optimization strategies, lead prioritization scoring, etc which help drive towards business goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, implement and measure test & learn experiments
- Degree in quantitative field such as Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Operations Research and 4+years experience in a hands-on analytics/data science role
- Expert SQL and strong proficiency in Python and R; Experience with Segment, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Marketo, and Tableau
- Track record of working independently/self-starter and solving analytical problems creatively, with clear outcomes and a strong sense of accountability
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical insights to a non-technical audience; experience communicating with executives and internal/external partners
- Experience managing and coaching Analysts as your direct reports