- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chloe Carter-Hernandez
As a Design PUX Project Manager, you:
Are responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving product development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including Industrial Design / CMF/ UX/ Packaging Structure & Graphics / Imagery. Outstanding leadership and logistics skills, a passion for process, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role. Be passionate about the User Experience and be ruthlessly curious.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring project or program schedules, progress, and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget
- Allocating project resources with discipline functional managers including:
- Industrial Design
- CMF Design
- Consumer Insight
- Packaging Structure and Graphics
- Creating, maintaining, and updating project plans as needed
- Consolidating, communicating, and driving issue resolutions to closure
- Maintaining and publishing a project dashboard to communicate the status of projects
- Scheduling project kick-off meetings/reviews with stakeholders
- Publishing meeting minutes, action item logs, and updated schedules to track project status
- Providing functional expertise to assess potential schedule risks and operational impact
- Process & drive external vendor NDA's, MSA's, & SOW's to closure via contract tool in partnership with Design Lead and Legal Partners
- Process Onboarding of new vendors, creation of new POs, forecast costs, and update design budget / financial trackers
- Work in collaboration with researchers both inside and outside of Logitech to ensure on alignment on PUX testing
- Facilitate PUX testing - coordinating and running logistics between the team and the users
- Being a creative problem solver - you’ll need to think differently to solve current challenges with PUX testing
- You must bring the following behaviors to our team:
- Be a self-starter and independently manage projects and processes
- Be an avid learner of new processes and systems
- Connect the dots at a strategic level to support cross-functional teams
- See the big picture and get granular with the details
- Lean in and learn new systems and processes
- Bring an open and curious mindset to everything you do
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Have an upbeat, can-do attitude and work well with creatives
- Team-player able to seamlessly partner with designers, marketing and engineering
- Strong change management and scheduling skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a positive attitude to challenges
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities
- Be fun to work with!!
As a Design PUX Project Manager, you have:
- 5-10 years Project/ Program Management experience in high tech and consumer products environment with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing the logistics of consumer product user experience testing
- Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
- Experience creating comprehensive project timelines utilizing project management software, e.g. MS Project, Workfront, At-Task, Smart Sheet., etc.
- Understanding of how to use Google -- Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college or equivalent job experience.
Our client is a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video, and computing. Since 2012, their brands have been recognized with over 250 design awards from major design organizations and publications around the world!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.