- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$52/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Aquent's client is looking for a new Program Manager to join their team! The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating creator partnerships programs.
Day to Day:
- Work with several creator partners to achieve milestones within the program.
- Use data dashboards to analyze and create regular reporting of partner performance.
- Maintain constant communication internally and externally on program milestones, roadblocks, and progress.
- Conduct regular data reports on best practices, progress, KPIs, and other success metrics to share internally and externally.
- Meet with partners regularly and provide project reports and updates to ensure program success and partner satisfaction.
- Oversee direction, training, mentoring, and management of production and editing staff.
- Identify opportunities for partner growth within the program.
- Coordinate with other departments or members in the organization to achieve specified goals.
- Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with creator partners and their day-to-day partner manager contact.
- Develop and catalogue best practices leveraging internal and external learnings
- Experience project managing large projects with multiple internal stakeholders in a matrixed environment and external partners/clients.
- 2-3 years of experience in account/project management or similar role
- Proven editing experience highly preferred
- Deep Facebook video knowledge also highly preferred
- Experience with the social influencer landscape and passionate about micro-content/creators, digital influencers, and social video.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.