- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
About the role:
Our Client's team is looking for an experienced remote UX Designer to work part-time for 2+ months.
- Candidate will plan, coordinate, execute, analyze, and report on needed usability activities.
- Communicate with strategy and development teams to evangelize good user-centered research directions and resolve tradeoffs in the study design.
- Produce detailed study plan, user profiles, recruiting screener, test / interview / focus group / site visit protocols and scripts, written reports and PowerPoints.
- Collaborate with interaction designers to provide necessary support for usability activities throughout the standard development cycle.
- Must be comfortable being evaluated with weekly reviews of the deliverables.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to work independently designing and running usability activities.
- Proven track record in applying user-centered design processes and methods to product development.
- Strong communication and people skills in working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Domain knowledge of enterprise applications (such as: financials, human resources management, learning management, customer relationship management, supply chain management, business analytics, or project management) a plus.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Visio, Morae, Excel.
- 6+ years experience and have a bachelor's degree in Cognitive Psychology, Information Science, Communications Research, Human-Computer Interaction, or related discipline.
- Should be able to work independently or in a team as needed.
- Position could be performed on or off site.