- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Senior Digital Content Writer
Schedule: PART TIME – hours will vary depending on workload. Average no more than 20 hours in a week. Candidate may work after hours but must be able to meet deadlines/timeless and respond to occasional urgent requests.
Experience: 3+ years
Clinical/Healthcare experience writing preferred
Are you an excellent writer with expertise in digital content?
The Clinical Product Organization is looking a Senior Copywriter who is passionate about creating great content and thrives in a fast-paced environment where your work helps improve people’s lives.
This position is part of a collaborative team that works with internal partners to create impactful communications in support of a variety of target audiences. The work involves moderately complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth understanding of specific business segments. The Copywriter will be an advocate for the brand, understanding and applying brand voice in all communications.
To be successful in this role, you should also have in-depth experience copywriting for clinical and innovation-related topics in newsletters, national publications using brand voice. Ultimately you are a self-starter, creative catalyst, and collaborator who can build confidence and trust with the team, and our clinical and marketing partners.
• Works from creative briefs, teams with designers and business partners (as needed) to develop, execute, present and rationalize concepts based on brand and business requirements.
• Highly collaborative. Leverages all resources (people and research tools alike) to ensure the best possible solution for the business/brand in consideration of the specific ask by the client.
• Understands the brand and maintains the highest quality control over all pieces he/she creates or encounters; writes in the voice and supports brand positioning.
• Writes and/or edits materials including but not limited to newsletters, internal and external article publications, leadership presentations and more. to align with overall brand and business strategies
• Consistently builds and maintains product knowledge for each project/assignment.
• Leverages strategic thinking to successfully incorporate all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
• Strategically and rationally articulates ideas to clients and business partners both in presentation settings and informal/collaboration situations.
• Understands and applies necessary content development approach based on media channels – print vs. web vs. social vs. email, etc. (must have experience in doing so)
• Delivers on time proactively communicating to all necessary team members when and where complications may impact delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with concentration in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent experience combined with a strong and diverse creative portfolio.
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in an advertising agency environment or provide a strong demonstration of collaborative and strategic thinking.
• Strong strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
• Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
• Proficient in taking complex ideas and succinctly summarizing into easily understood content.
• Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Active participant in professional communities
• Master Proficiency in MS Word